Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Module One


My time during module one was well. I feel like I interacted with others more than I usually would during my daily life and stayed professional during most of the module. I feel like I can improve on my anger management, by not being discouraged by infractions or future infractions. It had an effect on my work ethics and I’m looking forward to improving my attitude. My exam scores should have been higher so I will make sure I get enough rest and study three times harder. I am proud of the fact that I made it during the first seven weeks and look forward to growing as a learning community. All in all, I look to gain from all my mistakes and use them as lessons for future references in the business atmosphere and life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment