Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Perserverance

Hi my name is Jabari Harris and I’m striving to accomplish every aspect of my future goals. I’m family orientated and love to exercise as a form of meditation in my spare time. I graduated from Berkeley High School and I am currently enrolled in the community college of San Francisco. I am pursuing my educational goals as far as achieving my associates degree and following up with my bachelors in the near future. I haven’t had the best life, so my peers and my community inspire me and motivate me to want more for myself and my family. I also hope to be an inspiration to my peers and others looking to excel in life. My transition into the technical world has been a challenging but resourceful tool that I am now confident about. This has taught me the importance of technology and where our future is headed. There are new inventions and creations that are taken affect every minute of our lives. This is a precious fact that motivates me and how I can potentially be a part of the next generation’s future.

No comments:

Post a Comment