Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Internship Readiness

Internship readiness is vital for module 3. It is very important that myself and as well as other colleagues understand the importance of preparation. I look forward to working on my growth areas and any other aspect of my professionalism. I want to be a valuable asset to whatever company i intern at and to not be overlooked. I want to provide and add value as an intern and a future employee. Year Up is the foundation and it is up to me to follow the proper guidlines, in order to be succesful. I will take module 3 very seriously and use it as a stepping stone to further my career in the information technology field. I will attend Toastmasters regularly to help improve my public speaking skills, and lean on the staff and my colleagues for additional help. This community is more than a learning community it is the backbone for future success. I will also strive to want more from any upcoming opportunities and events that will help broaden my horizons, or career path. Most of all, I will follow the steps of a smart positive goal and apply it Year Up, my internship, and my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment