Tuesday, January 3, 2012

over the break

Over my Christmas break i spent time with my family from out of town. We all enjoyed a nice meal and each others presence. It felt so long since i seen my family and it was actually a special feeling. We all learned what has been going on in everybody's life and all the recent news. This was a perfect opportunity for me to explain Year Up and what it has to offer students. They were so proud me and i felt honored to be a part of the Year Up community. Some moments I wish could last forever, but this Christmas i will cherish everyday in my memory.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way Jabari. When I get a chance to explain to my family exactly what I am doing at Year Up, their reactions remind me of how important of a decision it was to come here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way Jabari. When I get a chance to explain to my family exactly what I am doing at Year Up, their reactions remind me of how important of a decision it was to come here.

    ReplyDelete