Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Internship Plan


I feel that I will have the chance to showcase my ability to work well with others and complete tasks and work well as a team. Also by proving my reliability and work ethics at a high level. The only question I really have is, will I be accepted in the work environment and culture of the company? And will I be stereotyped before they see my work? I would love to work in an open free environment with plenty of room to express my ideas and creativity. I would hate to work in an environment with nothing but close minded people who aren’t open to suggestions and feedback. I feel I will work well under an energized manager who looks for effort more than mistakes, because we all make mistakes in life. While at my internship, I hope to develop the skills of being social and networking in any environment. At my internship I plan to stand out by staying late, going above and beyond expectations, and treating every day at work like it could potentially be my last. My plan after internship is to apply my knowledge from the learning and development phase and my internship and apply it to my future jobs and my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment